Tuesday, April 10, 2012

dear you

A Poem for Teachers

Never thought I would find,
Someone so great and kind,
I look to you in every way,
'Cause I learn something from you everyday.

Without you i don't know where I'd be,
Tirelessly you still here guiding me,
You deserve so much more than I can give,
'Cos you're the reason for all that I've achieved.

You've given me more than money can buy,
And for you I'd give my all till I die,
you're an angel from God above,
Constantly and endlessly sharing your love.

It doesn't matter what you do or say,
Because you're so inspiring in every way,
So never stop being real and wonderful you,
God shines through in all that you do.

Thank you for being the teacher that you are,
You're the best, an angel by far,
Everything in you is an inspiration to do great,
And you'll be loved by all cause that's your fate!

               ***************************

Sharifah Shaheeda Bte Syed Shaharulzaman,
Tingkatan 2 Gigih,
SMK Bintang Utara, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: